2009年7月13日星期一

I m heading to my way

Although things is not gonna be perfect, but not a wrong to pick a better 1 right?
Should i take a dull and safe way, or a challenging way that is to choose a path that not much people tried.

I don't know what is on the front, but my sense of curiosity is driving me all the way to explore.
Now im so not engaged to anything or person. Just wanna take my own sweet time to do what ever i want.

Things in life should always full of suprises, dull and boring is just so not me. Don't ever try to change me, cause you're wasting your own precious time. Tide me up won't make a difference, love me please let me be.

After a short brief of a description of my point of view, ever thought of what you want? If anyhow happens to inspired you. Please do let me be the one to share with you. Keep yourself in the corner won't make you a better situation.

p.s: This is a self expression, don't throw banana to me if it boreds u ^^

1 条评论:

sengseng 说...

hehe, we weren't god, cant predict what's next gonna happen to us.
Life is really full of challenge, we should accept & take it easy..

follow your guts, the direction will lead u in the future....jia you wor YUEN..:-)