2009年10月27日星期二

Im tired

Yes, as titled...im tired. But i don't want to complain.
I know every little effort i pay, its a chance to go further.

I know doings things more than others then only can make my life different.

Sometimes, just don't understand why people only wanna try to make their own life easier only. What about others? But its ok... I take it, swallow and digest.

U're the boss rite?

Somehow, living in a city is just too hurt my eyes. Because city is ''fah fah sai gai'' . Belief it with your own eyes. Cause when i on the way back to home, it's already so dark with all the lights.

Yet, i just want to start imagine my life with peace. So i will, i will change just because of 1 things.
I don't want to live like what im doing now for the next 30 years. Call me crazy, i dont care.

Cause pushing me to a high end, its definitely driving me crazy.
JUST IF U AGREE, start to find a way to chance. Cause NO 1 will Take Care Your Life Other Than Yourself.

没有评论: